Hair Bangs or no Bangs.?

Hello :) I want to know if I should get bangs or not :) I know girls and guys have different opinions on what looks good on a person, and I want to know if I should get them or not and what guys think about them :D Thank You.! :D

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that if you really want to try them out, then you should go for it! You have really nice facial features that would still stand out and not be overshadowed by bangs I think, and if you don't like them then they'll always grow out eventually anyways.

Though imo, I think you look pretty great with no bangs at all. If you want, you could always start off with side bangs and see how you like those; if you do like them then go for full bangs, and if you don't, then just allow them to grow and incorporate them back into your hair style since it's easy enough to do. :)

• Thank You.! :D And it's very true, it's because I wonder if you could do more or less with bangs since I like to style my hair differently so I was curious :D Thank you love.!

• You're welcome :) And yeah, I had a straight bang once and although I totally loved it, I found I was stuck with a lot less versatility when it comes to the amount of hairstyles I could do. Oh, and thanks for BA! :)

What Guys Said 5

• Bangs really are proportional to the rest of your hair. So plan on making sure the rest of you're hair matches the style of your bangs (the lady gaga straight-bang do should be accompanied by a very even hairdo). If no bangs, try to make your hair have some sort of volume to one side, usually opposite of the side where you part your hair (never part down the center, that's just lazy and tasteless).

Lol, weird that I know this, but girlfriends teach you things you'll never forget -_- lol...

• hahaha it's good you learned though :D and yes, but I wonder if I should go because if I snip them for straight bangs, they won't go to the side if I mess up :(

• negative. Although bangs look good for some girls, but I think your managing well without them.

• I usually prefer women without bangs.

• I like them, I wouldn't say that I have a strong opinion one way or another though.

It's usually always good to try new things I'd say :)

• It depends on a lot of things. I would have to see a picture. I know some girls that did a hairstyle with bangs and I though it looked terrible.

What Girls Said 5

• If you want them then try them out. Your hair will grow back. Personally I think some people can pull of bangs but a lot of people can't.

• what kind are you thinking of? straight or side bangs?

• I love bangs lol, get them and if you don't like them, well your hair will still grow :) tehe

• Getting bangs makes you look cute. :)

• I really think it depends on the person. I can only see your picture a little bit but maybe some sideswept ones? Full bangs can look kind of horsey (Though they do look good on some girls).

I actually just got sideswept bangs, they aren't so thick so my hair still looks full. I like them a lot, they flatter my face, highlight my eyes and cheekbones, and add some sophistication.

Also, something to keep into consideration is that bangs need to be straight to look good, or clipped back, and if your hair is all curly or very wavy and you just iron the bangs it looks odd. So if they don't work with your texture and you would need to spend a lotof time on your hair every day, that is something to consider if it is worthwhile or not.

They can look very nice though!