Is my hair really that bad?

Basically everybody says my hair is really really bad, and everyone thinks it looked better shaved... is it as bad as everybody makes out?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think its ugly but I don't like how its styled. The part on the side seems like it would look awkward in person. Try to raise the part more upwards.

• What do you mean?

• You can tell that its parted on the side though... Unless you have a huge gap in your hair...

• Ah, I know what you mean, it's just the picture.

What Girls Said 7

• It doesn't look bad to me...I have seen worse on here. MUCH worse.

Maybe, if you part it differently..or cut a few more inches off it would look better. But, I wouldn't say bad.

• i like it,hold on to your hair while you still can,so many men go bald with age that you should just enjoy it while you can.

• Better shaved?!? That sounds sarcasm to me.Its not about your hair is bad,its about the way you style it.That's my opinion.

• I disagree, I like your hair the way it is.. maybe a little shorter would make you look a bit older but definitely not shaved.

• nah.. it looks great :) it looks full and luscious actually haha.. don't worry about it ;)

• its not bad, but I think you would look good with your hair shaved.

• I love it, the color and hairstyle Cool you live where The Beatles are from... :)

What Guys Said 3

• I like it, but who cares what anyone else thinks its your hair do as you please.

• People generally get use to what you normally have an automatically think it looks funny if you change it, 2 days ago I pretty much did my 1st clean cut in years.

• Well if you are talking about the hairstyle in your avatar pic. I would say that you have a good hairstyle, but perhaps opinions from the ladies are more important. If you like your hair, keep it and don't care about what people say. ^^

• I myself think it's alright but all of my friends say how bad it is... and male views are great to, I go to a all boys school and that's where all the comments come from.

• Well your friends should have their vision checked...

• Hahaha thanks.