Is my hair really that bad?

Basically everybody says my hair is really really bad, and everyone thinks it looked better shaved... is it as bad as everybody makes out?

0|0
8|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think its ugly but I don't like how its styled. The part on the side seems like it would look awkward in person. Try to raise the part more upwards.

0|0
    0|0
    • What do you mean?

• Show All
    • You can tell that its parted on the side though... Unless you have a huge gap in your hair...

• Ah, I know what you mean, it's just the picture.

What Girls Said 7

• It doesn't look bad to me...I have seen worse on here. MUCH worse.

Maybe, if you part it differently..or cut a few more inches off it would look better. But, I wouldn't say bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like it,hold on to your hair while you still can,so many men go bald with age that you should just enjoy it while you can.

0|0
    0|0
  • Better shaved?!? That sounds sarcasm to me.Its not about your hair is bad,its about the way you style it.That's my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • I disagree, I like your hair the way it is.. maybe a little shorter would make you look a bit older but definitely not shaved.

0|0
    0|0
  • nah.. it looks great :) it looks full and luscious actually haha.. don't worry about it ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • its not bad, but I think you would look good with your hair shaved.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it, the color and hairstyle Cool you live where The Beatles are from... :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I like it, but who cares what anyone else thinks its your hair do as you please.

0|0
    0|0
  • People generally get use to what you normally have an automatically think it looks funny if you change it, 2 days ago I pretty much did my 1st clean cut in years.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well if you are talking about the hairstyle in your avatar pic. I would say that you have a good hairstyle, but perhaps opinions from the ladies are more important. If you like your hair, keep it and don't care about what people say. ^^

0|0
    0|0
    • I myself think it's alright but all of my friends say how bad it is... and male views are great to, I go to a all boys school and that's where all the comments come from.

• Well your friends should have their vision checked...

• Hahaha thanks.