Why do girl dress so sluty?

why do us gils dress so sluty sometimes?

what do you think is a sluty look?

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on what you think is slutty to answer the first question. Personally slutty to me is more of how you act. You can wear a turtleneck sweater and pants but be all over random guys and be slutty. I think that girls should embrace their curves and flaunt it if it makes them feel sexy, but the minute that they do it for attention more than they do it for themselves, that's not a good look. Also, showing your bra, thong, undies, etc. is not a good look either. But you can wear low cut shirts or a dress that is a decent length and not be slutty.

What Guys Said 3

• It's to get attention, but the thing they don't seem to realize is that 95% of it is going to negative attention that I don't think their looking for unless they just want to hookup or feel wanted. I personally think if your revealing a little to much then it's slutty.

• To get attention.

• The more skin you show, the sluttier the outfit becomes. When you think of slutty, you think "I want sex". The more skin we wee the more we think about sex. If you feel like you need to show lots of skin in order to get attention then that's why you dress slutty.

What Girls Said 6

• I think a slutty look is when a girl shows anything more than her eyes. Obviously a girl who shows any skin is trying to tempt men. Women should be modest and pure because men can't control themselves---it's our job to help them.

• A slutty look is just when you showing a little bit to much. When you showing your bra straps or thongs. Some girls just wanna attention, some girls just do it to do it. But at the end of the day if you had respect for yourself, you wouldn't do it at all.

• i have no idea what a ''sluty'' look is,but it sounds interesting.

• Females dress in a slutty manner because they want attention. They feel inadequate. Or they just feel like it. To show some skin off. But usually it is not all that flattering,

• I think this is because of lacking a self confidence so in this way she can be catchy for other boys ,

and probably she will not be smart , since she want the boys to notice her body not her personality!

• i think to gain attention. because even if a girl is confident, there is a point that she just screams "i'm insecure and I need everyone to gape at my body" I think a truly secure and confident girl wouldn't dress that extreme.

a really short mini skirt, tank top with belly showing and tons of cleavage, and high heels is quite slutty IMO