A girl should always wear her hair down?

I do think my hair looks best down. I recently got it cut. It is long and either straight or slightly wavy with layers and side swept bands. Now that I have the bangs I also kind of like having a low ponytail that flows down my back, with the bangs framing my face.

I know down is best but can the pony I described look cute too? guys would you be attracted to this if a girl is overall attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• Personal opinion...down is probably best...however most of us guys are going to like ANYTHING ...the one thing I think looks unattractive on quite a few females is when they pull it straight back..I don't mean a ponytail...I have NEVER heard a guy complain about a ponytail..but when they pull the top straight back...and especially when they have a high forehead..one of my wife's nieces does that sometimes and when I asked why...I was told: "greasy and too lazy to wash it" eh...none of my business but it seems to me that it displays her at her worst.../:

• yeah I don't like it, I have kind of a high forehead myself so without the bangs it looks weird.

• How wise of you! <3<3<3=D

What Guys Said 3

• Pics would help but from your description, both hairstyles sound cute.

• It really depends on your own facial shape, pics would help :)

• Cute rocks! I love tails and french braids on a girl.

What Girls Said 1

• No. Only girls with their hair completely down will be attractive to any guy. -.-