What do guys think about girls with gages?

I am a chick and I have gages. A couple of guys said it was hot and a couple told me it was nasty. I am only going up to a two. 2's are not that big. they are a little smaller than a dime. Please help me out

Most Helpful Guy

• I really like them! I like girls who are not afraid to be themselves! Besides, you're very pretty so gages or not you'll still be pretty

• Haha thanks, more people have told me that gages are nasty but I like em and just needed a couple more opinions

What Guys Said 8

• I'm always afraid they'll turn up one day with a bone through their nose.

• eh, can't say I'm into them. Tattoo's however are a different story

• Going to big is not attractive, if I were you, I'd stay where I was in size. Because most guys don't like to kiss ears when our tongue can fit through the gauges.

• Gages aren't nasty, just don't get em huge. Depends on the girl, from you prof pic you look like you can rock em.

• Mostly what I think about is what happens when you stop wearing them. Then what?

• They Close if you don't go too far

• I'd guess a 2 would need surgical repair. A friend of mine's sister had them, her parents paid for the plastic surgery a few years later ...

I had a few piercings, but didn't stretch them at all.

• I HATEEE guages!

• I don't like them.

• Yuck. Yuck to the tenth power

• well you can go screw yourself

• I'm just going to point out that you asked for opinions...so you did ask for his comment...

• Thank you, Alice :)

What Girls Said 3

• I'm just curious, what's the appeal for you? What made you want gauges?

I think they're odd, I don't see the point, and the really huge ones look awful. I think the only guys who like gauges will be the ones who have them as well. Other guys may not care if they're not very big.

• I like gaugesBecause they are me. Like what I want to do. I dislike the pain but I like em. I want tattoos and gauges. I don't understand why people don't like em. and I don't like those big ass ones

• I respect that, I just never saw the point in them. But I'm more of a piercings person and I know some people don't get that either.

• I guess it just depened on the person doing it

• Ok I read through your comments and a size 2 will grow back I have been stretching for a little over a year I'm at 3/4 in. Mine will need to be stitched back you can go up 2 more sizes at a 00 and you will be fine past that you won't and don't care if guys like it or not find someone who respects you and your desissions and don't wear tapers as jewlry if you let your ears grow back it causes scarring around your ear pircing

• It's OK to me, not like not hate, just OK. :) I make friends with their heart and personalities.