How to you evaluate women in swim suits?

I wait to pass judgment until she bends over. I like them to be adequately covered but showing all the curves when wet or dry.

Updates:
Please remember to RATE, and to tell what criteria YOU use..!
Guys are scared to speak on this, obviously!

0|0
2|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm, well I don't pass judgement or anything like that, and I actually love to see people with all different types of bodies in bathing suits. For a lot of people, the beach and swimming areas in general can be rather scary (especially for females), so I really admire all the people for having the confidence and ability to go there rockin' whatever bathing suit they're wearing despite whatever hang-ups they may have about not looking "perfect".

Anyways as I said, I don't "pass judgement" per say on any of the females really since I am in no position to critique others' bodies. Usually I just like seeing what types of suits they're wearing and how different patterns and colors look on different types of people. And if I find a particular swimsuit to be quite striking on a person then I'll go up to the girl and compliment her on it.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• if it goes with her skin color, and if it fits her nicely. then she's good :)

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1