Do women think Tattoos are hot or look good?

I have tattoos.and there not like weird or anything.

0|0
11|1

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• depends on the tattoos. I don't mind them in general, but it's possible to have dumb tattoos. and some people don't like them at all.

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you like them or have them

I have like a quarter sleeve

• i don't particularly like or dislike them. I have a small tattoo that I gave myself when I was 16...

• Many girls like it .. but I don't .. I like the body to be neat lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • When a tatto has personal meaning behind it, I really like them, they're kind of a bit like a permanent art then and make me more curious about the person :)

But, tattoos for the sake of ink I don't like, but then I guess that's just me :P

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends. Sometimes I just think they're plain trashy looking and overdone. The body is a work of art all on it's own. I don't think you need to place ink all over yourself to express your individuality.

0|0
    0|0
  • they're hot

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care but I think full sleeves are very nice on a already attractive guy. It depends on the tattoo I guess. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • depends where they are and what there of... but usually yes I think there hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like them.

0|0
    0|0
  • really hot ;D

0|0
    0|0
  • I like tattoos. c:

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Hmm. Girls seem a lot more forgiving about tattoos than guys. Kudos for being more secure. Guys: Grow a sack.

1|0
    0|0