What build am I? Slender, athletic..?

Details.

-6' tall

-34C cup

-curvier booty/things from 10 years of volleyball

-flat stomach

-some cellulite on back of thighs/butt.

Updates:
Also HATE being tall. Any comments on reaally tall girls? 6' feet tall?
This is also from last spring break... :P

0|0
2|12

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• I think you have a slim/athletic type of build.

Honestly you are very attractive. Not really the type I go for because you are taller than me (;

0|0
    0|0
  • You look really skinny. from what I can tell from here that is, and you sure as hell have the figure of one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Slender.

And frankly, you look really good. If you're that tall, have you considered modeling? From what I can see from the picture, there's a big chance you might make it.

0|0
    0|1
    • Haha modeling where? All the girls I see on magazines are GROSS skinny, and if I look anything like that, I'm gonna go eat a taco 12 pack.

• id say got more of slender/toned look. nothing wrong with being tall either. as long as you don't have problems dating shorter guys lol :D

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha I don't like dating shorter guys!

• ah cmon now you can be the betty to my barny lol jk iam about 5'10 still shorter I guess :( haha

• Very skinny.

0|0
    0|0
  • Slender build.

0|0
    0|0
  • Skinny

0|0
    0|0
  • hmm, well I like your body. Your slender. Might want to gain a bit of weight though but your not bad at all

0|0
    0|0
  • You are incredibly sexy. Your body you described sounds perfect, yes even the cellulite (I think a moderate amount of cellulite on a girl is sexy), especially on athletic girls. You have my ideal type of body.

0|0
    0|0
  • SLENDER

you might post another photo, this one makes you look like a 32B

perhaps leaning a bit more forward or something?

0|0
    0|0
  • What are you looking to do?

Do you not like your appearance now?

0|0
    0|0
    • Did I say I didn't like my appearance? No. I'm just wondering what build over people would consider me. The question didn't have any hidden meaning.

• Damn

Sorry

most the questions on here have hidden meanings or nowhere close to what they are really asking

Good Luck

What Girls Said 2

• skinny. why?

1|0
    0|1
  • God you are so skinny.. where are the curves ? no curves at all sorry .. So yeah you are skinny :)

1|1
    2|1
    • My bust is about 34C and I can squat a good 150 lbs. This is also from last spring break, but alright.