What do you ladies think about the rocker style on a guy?

I'm a tall athletic guy and I'm going for the rocker look. What would you girls think about a guy wearing a rock graphic tee with tight leather pants and combat boots?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't personally be into it. But if that's what you like then go for it. Maybe you should opt for more dark denim jeans instead of the leather pants all the time. But regardless you should wear what you like. You want to attract a girl for who you are rather than dress to impress and attract a girl who doesn't like you for you.

What Girls Said 5

• i like it. but I'd prefer it if you went with faux-leather or just a similar material,i don't even want to think about sweat+hair+leather together.

• tight leather pants takes "getting in a girls pants" to a WHOLE new level, not very flattering for a guy in my book... the graphic shirt, yeahh that's fine! combat boots? nahh converse are better, just sayin:)

• i think it would be hot if you went about it the right way!

• All of it sounds nice except the leather pants. :)

• In high school they were hot...just don't look to scruffy.

What Guys Said 0