What is the definition of natural beauty?

what do you understand under "natural beauty"? everyone has different point of view so all your opinions are accepted. what's your definition?

0|0
5|5

Most Helpful Girl

• a girl who is naturally pretty without makeup or very much makeup. naturally pretty features

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• natural means the way nature made you. so natural beauty is beautiful without anything artificial added.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly it means that they look good under any conditions, even stressed, even disheveled, even without any makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • That a person is beautiful naturally. Without plastic. Or makeup. Basically all you need is fitness and good hygiene.

I like girls that look fresh and don't have much makeup on if any, they should be healthy looking with like white teeth and a splendid body <3

0|0
    0|0
  • natural beauty is when you can look into ya mirror and be true to ya self and say, "im hot"

2|0
    0|0
    • huh... I consider that to be confidence.

• geez...whats the deal? maybe we all should just read vogue magazine and tell us what beauty is

• like you

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• you look how you were born to look. ie no makeup, just clean and showered.

0|1
    1|0
  • beautiful without interference,if you took a baby and didn't give it a mirror or change anything about it and let it grow and it turned out beautiful-natural beauty. (totally normal way of explaining things,i know)

0|0
    0|0
  • Your profile picture without all that barbie looking make-up

2|2
    0|0
  • Natural beauty is a girl who looks pretty with minimal to no makeup on. Yes everyone looks better with some but a lot of times girls who look pretty with makeup don't look pretty without it, but a girl who has natural beauty will still be pretty without it, maybe not AS pretty but still pretty.

0|1
    0|0