Girls: guys plucking eyebrows?

I noticed I got quite a few stray hairs pretty much all on top or sides of my eyebrows, the hair there was kinda fine before but now its getting darker and with my new black framed glasses it looks even more darker lol so I'm thinking of just plucking out the fine hairs and no, not shaping or waxing because I'm not a chick hah

so ladies yay or nay on the whole plucking thing?

• I prefer guys to pluck stray/fine hairs but keep it simple, clean & still manly
  • I prefer guys to wax their eyebrows perfectly
  • I prefer guys to shape their eyebrows perfectly

Most Helpful Girl

• YAY! I like clean guys. My boyfriend plucks his and I love it. And a guy I used to work with used to get his eyebrows waxed and they were perfectly shaped. If you get them professionally done they aren't going to make you look like a chick they just get rid of the stray hairs and keep your natural shape.

What Girls Said 6

• Reluctantly voted A. It is a huge turn off usually. But if you pluck a FEW here and there without attempting to shape them it would be ok.

• I like when there is no uni-brow or a hairy amazon regarding the brows of a male. I don't like it shaped up or too clean though. I like men to be like men. And I'm definitely not that Into the whole metrosexual thing.

• i think you should get them stringed some of my guy freinds have that problem too and they get it stringed because it will really hurt if you get them plucked. ans waxing or shaving will make it grow back faster

i mean plucking them out I think is better because your actually taking out the hair so it takes longer to grow back

• Yay, finally a guy who actually seems to care how his eyebrows look. I hate those extremely bushy eyebrows with stray hairs everywhere. Makes me wanna attack him with my tweezer!

• I like my men well groomed :3 go for it! my brother does his because his eyebrows are scary so it's understandable that you want to look good.

• bushy eyebrows can be hot if they go nicely with your face...yeah

What Guys Said 0