Is height an issue really?

How do you get over it? Do girls care that much? I am under the impression because of personal experience that tall girls sometimes don't care that much, but the girl I am interested in is probably an inch taller than me, I'm 5'2 she's 5'3, but yea, I mean, I just feel like her personality is really ****ing cool... not to mention she's pretty hot and doesn't flaunt it like other girls.

but yea, what do you guys think about this? Any girls weigh their opinions? I know I shouldn't be worried about this minor factor because I know I'm a pretty cool guy, have a chill personality, have a lot of talents, etc. etc. but yea, I'd like to get some input.

I'm also going to try to clean bulk, as in get cut and build some muscle at the same time, so my body looks nicer (not entirely because of the chick), but yea... Now you have the information, I'd like some replies : )

What do any of you men think as well?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't care about heightttttttt. I'm tall and I love being tall. I'll date someone if I'm interested in them--regardless of height.

To be honest, I don't know a ton of girls who are with me on that, though.

What Girls Said 7

• I prefer them to be taller than me but it doesn't mean I'm going to shut them out of my life if they're shorter than me haha...My best friend is the same height as me and we both tease him about it! I'm 5 foot 6, so I'm a bit on the tall side myself.

...the reason I prefer taller men is I like how little they make me feel. I don't feel tall or fat or bulky, and they have to bend down to get to my level, or scoop me up to theirs. I guess it just makes me feel more feminine.

• that's interesting

• Well I'm not a slim girl, I've always been insecure about my body but the fact I'm a touch on the tall side makes me feel even bigger if that makes sense? I don't care if the man is skinny or fat, but if he's taller than me, for some reason it makes me feel smaller too.

• Doesn't matter at all to me. There are way more important factors as to whether I like a guy or not :P And if I like him, height isn't going to deter me.

• I wouldn't worry about it. There are many girls who probably will consider you being shorter than them a problem, but there are quite a few who would not, including me. So if a girl has a problem with your height, don't date her. ^^

• I prefer them to be taller to me, but its not a deal breaker(:

• no I like short guys I prefer short guys because I'm only 4'8 lol

• i think it really depends on person, but honestly, personally I prefer my guy taller than me =) hope that helps.

• depends on the girl, some do some dont. Height is kind of an issue for me, I'm 5'9 and I love tall guys and only date guys taller then me. No one will like this comment but I guess its just my thing.

What Guys Said 2

• wow your really that short man dam, if you wanna get with her you got to play your cards right, because most girls like taller guys because it gives them that protection feeling, I mean the only way for sure is to ask her about tall guys and her past relationship with other guys,

• Height is an issue for the most part. The height difference between you and her is not a good representation of the attention you're gonna get from most women, because she herself is on the short end of the scale.

• so how do you think it'll play out?

• Between you and her? Like I said, she's not that much taller than you, so it's not a big deal, unless she digs guys that tower over her.