Does it look like I'm wearing makeup in this photo?

I have a reason for asking, which I shall reveal later. I don't want to bias any answers.

link

The reason I asked is because in this photo I'm wearing more makeup than I ever have on a normal day. I'm wearing powder foundation, spot concealer, blush, mascara, three different colors of eye shadow, eye liner, and lip gloss.

However, all of you said you could either see none or very little. I wonder why that is when I'm actually wearing a ton of makeup. I know the picture is a bit blurry but I don't think that can account for not seeing all that makeup.

Most Helpful Girl

• There's a difference between wearing a lot of make-up and obviously wearing make-up.

I looked at your picture before I read your up-date - and yes, I could tell you were wearing make-up; but it didn't seem like a lot to me.

Maybe because of the quality of the photo.

Or maybe because of the way you're wearing it - probably a bit of both.

Most of the make-up you described is around your eyes, which you can't really see clearly in your photo. Your skin looks very clear and even so I would expect you were wearing some sort of foundation - and concealer. But it's a fresh face look. It's a natural tone of foundation which matches the rest of your skin so doesn't show up massively. Just smooths out complexion. And yeah - the gloss is pretty obvious.

But the reason (aside from the bad photo quality) why it doesn't come across that you're wearing make-up - or much of it - is because you applied it in a natural looking way - which in most cases - especially during the day - make-up looks best.

What Guys Said 14

• really blurry ...

maybe a little bit around the eyes and something on your lips , but it could be natural

• I see the update, but you really don't look like you're wearing much, if any at all.

• The grain of the picture makes it difficult to see if it really is makeup or not. It happens that way if the makeup is blended right.

• The picture quality makes it hard to see. Lip gloss doesn't change the color very much and the quality isn't good enough to tell anything else.

• It's tough to tell with the resolution but I'd say very very little if any.

And you're quite gorgeous by the way, doesn't look like you need make up.

• No

• If you are using any, it's very light.

• You look reaaaallyyy f***ing young in it. Even after the update I can't see the makeup, though.

• well..it's blurry...and you look your usually pretty self (by the way..you are prettier and sexier than your sister) but..no...I cannot see makeup...not fair to ask me tho with that pic...always some female on here saying that guys so stupid they don't know makeup when they see it...untrue...):

• Yes but I cannot be sure of anything on that photo...color or features...the females on your Question are well versed in makeup and they could not tell...but if I saw you in the full light of day..i would be able to spot it..and I STILL don't like cheek and face makeup!

• ima say yes you are wearing makeup...

• it looks like you're wearing a little in the pic, pretty pic too I must say :)

• Not really, but the picture seems a little to blurry to actually tell..

• Looks like you got a little bit on, your cute btw

• I think you might be. Concealer maybe?

But it's a very simple look, if you're using make up there, it's the right amount.

What Girls Said 6

• The pic is very blurry so it's hard to tell, but yeaa it does a bit

• Maybe a little bit, but it's hard to tell with the resolution of that photo.

• Looks like you have really light amount on.

• Yeah, not a lot though.

• maybe some eyeliner on top.

• nope