What can a guy wear to look hot when lounging?

If you came by a guys room while he was staying in a hotel or if you arrived early in the morning or late at night to his apartment unannounced, what would look hot?

Just boxers and tee? PJ's? Shorts? Topless?

0|0
6|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Well assuming the guy takes care of himself I think gym shorts and a wife beater, sweats and a wife beater, shorts and topless, sweats and topless, sweats and and a t-shirt, you get the idea. Pretty much sweats and anything where I can see a guys arms...but I mean even if he was in a sweatshirt I'd probably find that hot too.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• something that suits your personality and physique, looks comfy and relaxed.

I would venture that I think my favorite was a pair of super baggy, floppy sweat pant pj things and no top. and leave your hair a mess. think it might just be because it suited him and because I am sure he wasn't trying at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • well if he's semi fit.. he should wear some shorts.. comfy ones.. topless would be hottest.. honestly if he's good looking he can wear anything and look great.. just saying.

1|0
    0|0
  • Topless.:D

1|0
    0|0
  • love it when my guy will just lounge around topless wearing just boxers(:

0|0
    0|0
  • Topless and sweatpabts if you have a nice body… if not than sweatpabts and a tee. Not tight sweatpants and no the kind with the stipe down the bottom

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Obviously it depends on the body of the man in question.

1|0
    0|0