What can a guy wear to look hot when lounging?

If you came by a guys room while he was staying in a hotel or if you arrived early in the morning or late at night to his apartment unannounced, what would look hot?

Just boxers and tee? PJ's? Shorts? Topless?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well assuming the guy takes care of himself I think gym shorts and a wife beater, sweats and a wife beater, shorts and topless, sweats and topless, sweats and and a t-shirt, you get the idea. Pretty much sweats and anything where I can see a guys arms...but I mean even if he was in a sweatshirt I'd probably find that hot too.

What Girls Said 5

• something that suits your personality and physique, looks comfy and relaxed.

I would venture that I think my favorite was a pair of super baggy, floppy sweat pant pj things and no top. and leave your hair a mess. think it might just be because it suited him and because I am sure he wasn't trying at all.

• well if he's semi fit.. he should wear some shorts.. comfy ones.. topless would be hottest.. honestly if he's good looking he can wear anything and look great.. just saying.

• Topless.:D

• love it when my guy will just lounge around topless wearing just boxers(:

• Topless and sweatpabts if you have a nice body… if not than sweatpabts and a tee. Not tight sweatpants and no the kind with the stipe down the bottom

What Guys Said 1

• Obviously it depends on the body of the man in question.