Would jet black hair suit me?

I've been wanting to do this for a long time. if I do it, it won't make any big difference though since others think my natural hair color is black... it's actually really dark brown. anyway I've got really pale skin and (light) brown eyes. so do you think dying my hair jet black would look alright? (also feel free to suggest any hair color that might suit me?

Most Helpful Guy

• it's silly to ask this question and then not post a picture. It really depends on how you use makeup and your eyes' natural look. The contrast between pale skin and dark hair can be captivating, as it is with many Asian women, but they usually have near perfect skin.. lacking that, the contrast can just highlight imperfections.

Please post a picture if you want clearer advice!

What Guys Said 3

• Really tough to answer without a picture, but in general I would say yes. Dark brown hair is usually just as good, but black is a nice change up

• dye is not natural, why do you want to dye your hair, so you can look unnatural?

• We need a pic you I guess to see if it fits...

What Girls Said 3

• I can't tell you without a picture but if the black is similar to your natural hair color then I say you're probably safe dying it.

• I have pale skin and green eyes. Blue black-works for me, but then again, I do have natural blackish-brown hair. I usually think the combination works if you pick out the right black. Blue-black looks best for pale skin, while light black works for tan skin.

• sounds like black would be fine.. but a pic would help loads hun.