Alot of make up Or all natural?

Which is better? On commercals and stuff every one seems to have lots of make up on but then people always say modest is hottest so, natural or no?

0|0
6|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Alot of make~up Or all natural? Don't go natural unless you have the skin for it. Try a nude/natural makeup look.

Which is better? Natural is better if you're attractive and look it without makeup.

natural or no? No if you're unattractive or have bad skin.

0|2
    0|0
    • You're the only girl I've ever seen to admit, even implicitly, that make up is actually used to hide ugliness (bad skin) instead of only "enhance beauty."

That makes you awesome. Here, have an up-vote.

• Show All
    • Excellent! <3<3<3=D

What Guys Said 2

• Most girls look pretty good without, but usually I think it is a plus. But just any make-up is rarely the answer. The key I think is to know what is the wrong makeup or just way too much, because that's not hot. More is not better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Natural.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• natural looking makeup. it enhances your look slightly but doesn't make you look like a different person.

0|0
    0|0
  • natural is best.. if you can pull it off.. some peeps can't.. some can.. if you can't pull of all natural.. wear a little bit to help.. but don't over do it or it'll look trashy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Natural

0|1
    0|0
  • Natural! :)

0|2
    0|0
  • Natural makeup that enhances and isn't heavy

0|0
    0|0