Guy's opinions on yoga pants?

if you don't know what they are they're those black tight kinda spandex-like black pants or capris, and the top is usually folded down & has some design.

i was just wondering what do guys think of them? like, hate, love?

i personally love them! they're so comfortable & make my butt look awesome ha ha (:

0|0
3|11

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're lounging or working out, whatever feels most comfortable. I can't work out with my mesh shorts, comfortable as hell even though it doesn't make my butt look any different.

On the other hand, if you're out and about in yoga pants... I'd think you enjoy the attention your butt is getting. Nothing wrong with that either I suppose, whatever makes you feel good about yourself.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• I like yoga pants on girls. As long as they're long enough, I don't really like the knee high ones or the ones that go mid-calf. But yes, they do make girls' butts look better =P

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I really like them...slapped the instructor's behind once, that was a mistake..but it's one of the reasons I go to yoga class.

0|0
    1|1
  • Yeahhhh... I like them... too much lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • As I said once before, they are the push-up bra of the ass world.

Capris look bad in general, yoga pants are not a big exception to that. Slicing your leg at mid calf is not flattering.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh hell yes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Me likely. Probably because I'm a fan of butts.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yoga pants are sexy. They make y'alls butts look amazing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like no pants.

0|0
    0|0
  • if I did yoga I would do it Shaolin style with the robes the monks wear on top of a mountain.

0|0
    0|0
  • They do make butts look really good :D

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• don't care what guys think, I love ma yoga pants

1|1
    0|0
  • They like them

0|0
    0|0
  • Love them my legs are short so it is hard to find good ones but they make my ass look great

0|0
    0|0
    • yeahh mine are kinda short too...since its winter you could tuck them into boots (: and with tennis shoes if they'r ea little long ill just roll em up a bit, no one notices