Guys and makeup advice?

Be specific!

Please, I've asked something similar once before and all guys say is 'The more natural the better' or 'none'.

but I really wanna know.

Do you notice foundation?

How much blush dyou like to see?

How about lips/ lip gloss?

Eyeshadow? Dark, light, shimmery.. etc..

Eyeliner? Thick or thin black or brown.

Mascara? Clumpy, thin, black or brown.

You can add in hair preference aswell.

Be detailed!

Most Helpful Guy

• -no. I don't think that's really noticable, except if its a different color from your neck, then its like... okaaaayyyy... but if I'm correct, girls use it to correct flaws... and to some guys a flawless girl is intimidating.

-if your cheeks are always red, then there's a slight problem. so minimal.

-lip gloss is fine, as long as your lips don't act like beacons for the light. lip stick- as long as it isn't a weird color for day to day stuff its fine.

-eyeshadow? its noticable. I think its best to stick to a lightish color. shimmery can be cute, but can be overdone. with eyeshadow, unless its like a special event, try to stick it to natural.

-eyeliner? not thick. then it makes it look as if the makeups wearing you, not the other way around. minimal. xD.

-mascara? hmm. I don't know the difference between types, but I think a little to make your eyes pop is fine.

-hair hair hair. I always say all girls look good with straight hair, but some girls can totally rock curly. I kinda like more original styles tho, maybe a combo of the two?

so yeah. my opinions. take it or leave it.

What Guys Said 1

• - What is foundation?

- WHAT IS BLUSH?

- The stuff that makes your lips funny colors? Just keep it some shade of red... but not clowny red.

- Who cares?

- WHO CARES?

- What was mascara again? I thought mascara = eyeshadow? Or was mascara for the eyelashes? I can't even remember. What I do remember is THE LAST TIME I WAS HAVING SEX I WASN'T LOOKING AT HER EYELASHES.

What Girls Said 1

• They don't know or care about makeup! THEY AREN'T GIRLS DON'T YOU GET IT! I don't know how to convey it better.

No they don't notice foundation. They don't like obvious blush. Shiny lips or only a natural looking color. Eyeshadow...not obvious either. Something neutral is best. Eyeliner-really depends on your coloring. Black is only good on people with dark hair and eyes otherwise it looks harsh, a brown is better and softer. Mascara, nothing clumpy looks good. And I think black mascara looks better on most people, unless you are a super pale blond with very fair skin and eyes.

And they like long hair.

THEY DO NOT KNOW ABOUT DIFFERENT TYPES OF MAKEUP NOR DO THEY CARE THEY JUST DON'T WANT YOU TO LOOK LIKE YOU WORK AT A STRIP CLUB OR CIRCUS! The end.