Why do girls label guys as shallow a lot? Enlighten me please?

When girls are probably twice as shallow. I mean look at it, 80% of the girls in our society only go for 20% of the guys who they consider as superior to the rest hence 80/20 rule. In a world where the ratio of men to women is already 104 to 100, women are still way more selective/picky on top of that. I mean look at the percentage, by the age of 25 a lot more men have never experienced a relationship in their lives or had sex than women. The phrase "10% of the men do 90% of the f***ing" is true.

And by the way, men are shallow too but no matter how unattractive or overweight a woman is, she will still have few guys lined up to go out with her. The only reason why men get constantly labeled as shallow by women is because you see tons of average or below average looking guys with smokin' hot women but that's because those guys are filthy rich. Take away the money and those girls won't be there, hence those girls are shallow based on money which is probably the worst trait of shallow. You hardly see men trying to use women for money, that's why men don't go for women who they aren't physically attracted to that much no matter how rich she is. And the whole women are "forced" to look good is bullsh*t if you ask me because the fashion industry is controlled by women and gay men.

So yeah, guys are shallow in girls only in looks usually whereas girls are shallow in guys when it comes to looks, money, height, muscles, car, house, etc. Since this is how it is then why do us men get such a bad rep for being shallow? You don't see men complaining that much about girls being shallow like I am right now then how come women complain so much in general?

LMAO this girl just used OKCupid. That right there lost all the credibility haha.

Most Helpful Guy

• Women are more shallow, you need to only spend a day or two on this site to realize that

What Girls Said 2

• 1. Why do girls label guys as shallow a lot? Because a lot of guys are shallow since they're human and human beings are shallow.

2. Since this is how it is then why do us men get such a bad rep for being shallow? Perhaps because men tend to overlook other factors in favor of looks far more than women do for money. Studies have shown that men will write off far more things for looks than women will for money.

Also men tend to overreach such as the unattractive/ugly guys who feel they are entitled to a more attractive partner. Or the nice guys who think they should get a girl they are attracted to but the girl should overlook his flaws/looks because he's nice.

Also that's not how it is plenty of guys judge based on looks, youth, and sexual chasity.

3. You don't see men complaining that much about girls being shallow like I am right now then how come women complain so much in general? Yeah you do.

In my country, America, guys complain/whine/b*tch a lot. There are forums, sites, and blogs dedicated to how shallow women are. I've also seen sh*tloads of questions like this and there are tons of comments about how shallow women are.

"80% of the girls in our society only go for 20% of the guys who they consider as superior to the rest hence 80/20 rule."

^ If you meant American society exactly what proof of this 80/20 rule do you have?

The only study that may back up your claim is OkCupid's where they found that women find only 20% of men attractive. However finding said men attractive doesn't mean they go for them.

In fact studies have shown that it's men who go for the top girls. Just check out the same OkCupid's study where 2/3's of men send messages to 1/3 of the hottest women while women have healthier message sending despite generally finding only 20% of guys attractive. link

"And by the way, men are shallow too but no matter how unattractive or overweight a woman is, she will still have few guys lined up to go out with her."

^ Exactly what proof do you have that no matter how ugly or fat a girl is she'll have a line of guys wanting to go out with her rather than NSA or one night stands? Are you yourself waiting in line for a hideous obese girl?

You hardly see men trying to use women for money, that's why men don't go for women who they aren't physically attracted to that much no matter how rich she is.

^ You hardly see men trying to use women for money because men don't tend to find wealth, material possessions, power, or security that's associated with money attractive. The genders are shallow in different ways thanks to biological instincts.

"And the whole women are "forced" to look good is bullsh*t if you ask me because the fashion industry is controlled by women and gay men. "

^ It's not bs unless men don't care about the physical attractiveness of their partner and most men and studies would disagree.

• LOL! Good Evening Pixie! I trust you are well? A lot of times when someone says one of the opposite gender is shallow..this simply means that the two have differing priorities or interests..and is actually a symbol of intolerance rather than legitimate crticism...<3

• In what question(s)?

• I was joking around...sort of...I could probably find some of that..would take awhile though...and I pretty much know what you think..or do I...? <3<3<3=d

• I've never labeled anyone as shallow except myself.. I take too much pride in my height, looks, car, house, clothes, accessories and even the people I'm seen with. It doesn't really get shallower than me. I personally think girls are more shallow than guys though.

What Guys Said 2

• Eh? Where did those stats come from? O:O There is plenty of shallowness in both of the sexes..and a lot of cool individuals in both sexes...(:

• they feel they deserve the world's sympathy