Is it OK to wear your bra with sports bra at the gym?

You might say do whatever you're comfortable with, and I'm already doing something to comfort myself by wearing my bra with my sports bra at gym. But I'm wondering do you do the same? And, does it look weird, especially with your bra straps hanging?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 6

• No, I don't do the same. It may look weird but I think I would be more uncomfortable than ever if I did that. That's usually the place that sweats the most, so I want some air. Too many layers seems like it would suck to workout in.

• personally I have too. I do cheer and dance so I'm in the air a lot and moving a lot and I'm a 34 DD so if I don't wear a reg bra under my sports bra it doesn't work for me . I usually go to victoria secret and get some plain bras and then wear those when I go to cheer or dance or gym that way I don't use any nice bras and get them warn . hope that helps

• I wear a sports bra and another sports crop bra thingy that just kinda tightens it all up. I have huge boobs and if I don't want them to knock me in the face, it's necessary. I'm fairly certain it's not bad at all, and if you're at the gym who cares if the straps are showing lol.

• How about just another sports bra underneath that one if you really need it?

• I would say go for it, why not? I have and it just helps a lot more.

• I do the same, this is normal, isn't it? I have big boobs so it's necessary for me.

• It's pretty normal but I don't I have ever seen a girl at my gym with her straps showing. Maybe they wear the build in sport bra.

• yes, probably... but don't worry about it... this is no big deal, I know it doesn't look great, but as I said before it's necessary...besides that we are at the gym, not a party! Good luck!