How tall is too tall for a guy?

Just curious about this. Obviously height is an attractive feature for most women, but how tall would a guy have be before you'd see it as an unattractive trait?

Wow I really though I was scraping the ceiling here (I'm 6'5), but apparently not :D haha

Most Helpful Girl

• For me, being short I'd like a guy 5'8" or under. In general, above 6'2" can start looking strange, especially if they're on the thinner side or aren't muscular.

• how tall are you?

• yea, there doesn't seem to be many girls around like me that prefer shorter men. I think they look weird :\

• which sucks :l I always thought if a guy is taller than the girl then she'd like him etc. but turns out otherwise for the most part

What Girls Said 8

• Well I barely make it to 5'6", but I don't really think too much of a guy's height as long as he isn't noticeably shorter than me. So that being said, if I *had* to put a cap on what I feel most comfortable with, I think anything 6'6" and under gets a green light from me.

• I think anything over 6'6'' is too tall. But it also depends on his overall build. If he's very thin, he'd look better being a few inches shorter.

• I can care less about how tall a guy is. The fact that I'm interested in him is what matters. But personally, I love guys who are taller than me. It doesn't matter what height they are. I don't have a problem with short guys either. So it all depends on how much I like him.

• Well, I'm tall (around 6'1") so for me there's not really an upper limit, haha.

• I don't really have a "too tall". I'm tall myself though, so it just wouldn't bother me. Maybe if he was like 8' or something. lol

• I think it depends on the girl and how tall she is.. I don't really like tooooo tall guys..i'm 5'4... and I would probably only date guys that are like maybe up to a foot and half taller than me.. but that's just personal preference.

• I'm 5'7. I'd prefer no more than 6'8. I had a crush on a guy that height before.

• Yao Ming tall is too tall.

What Guys Said 1

• Depends on the girl you're asking, but I've heard of strange height differences like one feet or more.

I personally wouldn't want to go past 5" with that because it would be uncomfortable, BUT there are various girls who are around 5'3" and are looking for at least 6' or above.

But the taller she is, the least likely it is for you to be "too tall" for her. :P

• Yeah for sure man, the girl I took to prom back in high school was 5' even...it was kinda awkward...and I'm NEVER awkward. As shallow as it is, I try not date anyone under 5'6, but you can only do so much. Damn attraction...