Do waterproof liners actually work? If so, which brand do you recommend?

I'm referring to the liquid eyeliners. Thanks in advance!

Most Helpful Girl

• gel eyeliners are the only ones that are waterproof and won't budge unless you use a makeup remover to take it off, there are a lot on the market from high end to drugstore, if you want drugstore the wet and wild one that comes in a pot for 3 bucks is the best it won't move even the slightest. for high end I really like buxom from sephora, I heard mac fluid line is good too but never tried it personally I tried the other two mentioned.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• The right ones, yes. I love MAC fluidline. It stays on and intact without smearing the entire day/night.

• I don't use them. The regular kind work just fine and won't smear. I find them hard to remove.

• Yes.. I don't use waterproof liquid.. I use like a kohl pencil, because I find that liquid waterproof's are just messy :( But, I know a great liquid eyeliner that is seriously to die for. It's by Lorac...Front of the Line PRO, it's Liquid Liner in like pencil-ish shape.. I use it everyday, it's seriously AMAZING.

And for the waterproof, I just use Maybelline Unstoppable.. since I only use waterproof during the summertime for the beach/pool ..so it's not worth it to buy an expensive one! :)

• i don't have a brand to recomend but they don't work stay away from pools and water even if it says its waterproof.

xoxoxoox

hope I helped

• prestige total intensity is creamy like liquid and very long lasting