GUYS: Loose curls or straight hair?

Guys do you like straight hair or loose curls in terms of girls hair? And why?!

Most Helpful Guy

• i like straight hair better that way when they put it in a ponytail it looks better straight

What Guys Said 5

• I personally like straight hair more. Curls can be great as well, but I prefer straight. I really have no idea why I do though :/

• The hair on top is one of the features of a female that males are usually the most flexible about...I mean how many times do you hear males complaining about a woman's hair?..probably the least fave would be short but most of us are even pretty good about that. My wife's hair isn't a whole of a lot longer than mine. Loose vs curly probably depends on the individual girl and the type of hair she has...I probably go for straight over curly...but they are both awesome...(:

• Well what kind of hair are we talking about here?

• Depends the race of the girl

• Maybe straight a little better but curls are cool too.

What Girls Said 1

• I like curls but they never come out right so I love my hair straight much easier to maintain :)