Is it true that all guys like long hair on girls?

I figured it would depend more on if the girls hair looked good...like I'd prefer a girl with shorter healthy hair rather than gross dry long hair but I don't know I'm not a guy :)

0|0
5|15

Most Helpful Guy

• No statement is ever true when it includes "all guys" (or "all girls" for that matter). There are ALWAYS exceptions.

I have personally dated girls with long and short hair and found both very attractive.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Depends on the person.. as always XD

0|1
    0|0
  • oh I thought you were a guy. guess not. I'm still not sure about that though, oh well.

alright sir, guys like anything that look good on the girl, if it compliments her that's a good thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends, however most of the time I prefer long hair on the girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes indeed. One doesn't always have a towel at hand's reach to clean up after sex ;)

More seriously, very long hair is the epitome of feminity, in my opinion.

0|1
    1|1
  • long hair is best

0|0
    0|0
  • One thing is only needed to say. Who looks better Nicki Minaj with short hair, or Mariah Carey with long hair? Personally even though she is insane I gotta say Nicki.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate short hair on girls..

0|0
    0|0
  • Long or shoulder length mostly. Most girls can't pull of short hair and make it sexy. But it can be a good look...

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls can look pretty damn cute with short hair...though, I mean, like...chin-length.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, shoulder length is good. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I think most guys will prefer longer hair...although most of them will tolerate short hair...(:

0|1
    0|0
  • Some girls can really pull off short hair. Some cant

0|0
    0|0
  • i like long hair that way she can put her hair in a ponytail

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, it depends. Some women have great facial structure for shorter hair, but they're few and far between.

link

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• this question is asked at least once daily smh. The general consensus is that most guys prefer longer hair, but the minority likes shorter or doesn't care.

0|1
    0|0
  • I agree with Ipood

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually yes but nothing helps an ugly face. ( not referring to you tho)

0|0
    0|0
  • almost all strongly prefer long hair, by long I mean at least past the shoulders, because it is much more feminine and sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • it should at least be shoulder length

0|0
    0|0