Hair on a GIRL'S stomach?

Girl's do you have hair's on your stomach? Guys do you think it's gross when girls have hair on their stomach? I have a little blond fuzz with a few dark hairs.. I'm really paranoid about it. The hairs aren't long or anything but it must be a turn off surely?

Most Helpful Guy

• A little bit is okay. Girls can get hair in unexpected places if they eat food with too much sugar. Lots of candy, chocolate, and other sugary snacks. The sugar messes around with your hormones, and might because an increase in testosterone, or other stuff which because to get hair in unexpected places.

What Guys Said 9

• If a woman were to accept an invitation to spend time with me and then insult me by showing up with hairs on her stomach, I'd snip off each of her fingers with wirecutters and force her to do headstands.

• OMG! Hair ! Woman's nr 2 phobia after microbes !

Well at least, don't shave it, or else you'll grow a stomach beard ;)

• I've dated a girl with it and she never did anything about it. I mean, if it's just the odd hair, or barely visible, it was no problem for me but if you're worried just consider it part of your maintainence.

• a few hairs are not a problem

• lol its fine. No worries =)

• Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Nah j/k you're fine

:-P

• as long as you have less hair than me its all good ;)

• 000.01 % normal. withdue respect its kinda cute.

• I am fine with your peachfuzz...but not your paranoia.../:

What Girls Said 8

• link women are expected to be hairless,it's this whole ''pedo/youthful=beautiful'' thing to blame,this song will explain to you,yes,it is a turn off,but it shouldn't be,it's natural,so let it be,f*** society.

• I have the same thing, but its not really noticable, I try not to worry about too much.

• I have the same thing! It really grosses me out so I always wax it off just to make sure no one will ever see it.

• If you're that worried you can bleach the dark hairs or pluck them :] I do

• I have a little bit below my belly button. It's normal, and it doesn't bother me at all. But I'm a hippie.

• i have a little bit of fuzz and I don't really touch it. I have a few dark hairs going slightly up from my vag but I get rid of those.

• its natural. women have light peach fuzz all over their body. one time I found a random dark hair on my boob in the shower! I was like wtf. and it was only one too! so I just plucked it.

• my daughter constantly worries about stuff like this but I never did at her age. Not sure what that says about society now vs in the 80's but I really don't think some hair bothers guys I mean look at how much THEY have...as long as it's not as much hair as theirs I think you're good ;)