Guys, should I dye my hair blonde?

Should i?

I'm not going platinum blond, more like honey ash blonde.

Like this: link

Do you think it would suit me? Look at my profile and reality check were you can see how I look haha.

Btw, If I'm going to dye it I would go to a proffessional hair salon.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're such a natural brunette, all you coloring is dark. Wouldn't you look a little obviously dyed if you went blonde?

• Well keep in mind that as her hair grows, its going to be obvious that she's a brunette. Her roots are going to be dark. My ex-gf was a brunette, and she died her hair blond. That process took f***ign forever too. Bleaching the hair, then coloring it and styling it.

What Guys Said 5

• I wouldn't. Dark hair is beautiful, and I think you look much sexier with it dark than you would blonde.

• I think it would look good on you. Your hair now looks good but the blond, if done right, would look better in my opinion.

• Well, based on the pictures you have on this site, I think you look fantastic as a brunette. At the same token, I'm sure you will look great as a blond too. If you want somtehing different, then go for the blond look. Have you ever been blond before?

• You look great with the hair you have now...are you single? ;)

• Suit yourself..I don't see where being a blond is going to be an improvement...(:

What Girls Said 4

• Actually I think it would look good. But you have to remember that your hair will be pretty much dead after dying it this color. You like fine with dark hair now too.

• no omg! you're so pretty never dye your hair blonde! black looks so good on you

• as a hairstylist I just felt I had to comment. I wouldn't go totally blond however...you could totally get away with a ton of warm light brown highlights and a few blond pieces but keep the blond away from our face.your eye color would suit this the best and it would add dimention to your hair. also on a side note getting such a dark color out of your hair will be damaging so I would recommend a treatment for afterwards...hope this helps...post a pic after

• ur profile's private so you can't see your reality check hun.