Do you walk around barefoot?

Be it around your house or even outside, do you walk around barefoot? I know some people that practically never touch the floor and others, like me, who walk outside in the grass or sand without shoes.

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to be barefoot a lot, I'd go play in the yard barefoot and wherever else. But now I'm a bit of a germaphobe and I don't even like walking around inside barefoot. I think I just know how dirty the ground is now, and I don't want to have dirty black feet.

What Guys Said 4

• I spent the first 55 years of my life walking around barefoot and I warn anyone against making the same mistake. I finally wore my feet right off and now I hobble around on my bare and bloody ankles. Just say NO to bare feet!

• No, it's impractical. If I'm outside I'm possibly working, my feet will lack protection without my boots. You loose a crapload of heat through your feet, I have an issue with things that make me cold.

• I walk around the house barefoot...but when I step outside, I almost always have shoes on. 8-)

• lol there's a guy in my neighborhood who walks around barefoot in the summer, he has long hair too.. looks like Jesus XD

What Girls Said 7

• I find myself without shoes a lot, even in winter, although I seriously regret it and run inside to get shoes because me feet are freezing cold!

• If my feet aren't cold, I'll go barefoot. I like it mainly inside or on sidewalk, but not grass. I'm kind of neutral with sand. lol

• Yes! I love going barefoot, & I go barefoot everywhere I can!

• sandals everywhere

• Yes, inside, and the beach and pools haha

• i walk around bare feet in the house

• I do it inside...i hate going barefoot outside it makes me feet all dirty and stuff