What bra size do you consider?

what bra size do you consider small? what size do you consider big? what is your ideal size?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think anymore then a hand full is too much, I think that the bra size should suit the girl, like sticks with Double FF's is just to ridiculous so I suppose the ideal size would be a C or B.. A is a bit to small but on the right girl they are still hot none the less. haha

What Guys Said 6

• I would consider A-B to be small and DD+ to be large with A-C being my favorite.

• High B low C <3

• I think B is average and I think that size

• AAA-Small. D-Big. I wear(actually I don't wear bras anymore) 38-B.

• I like a small back size and a big cup size.

• I prefer a 34A personally.. but anything bigger than a 34/36C is too big.

What Girls Said 2

• I consider A or small B to be small, D and larger to be large, C to be ideal. I'm a large B and I am happy with that size. What do you consider to be small/ big/ ideal and what size are you?

• a and b to be small, d and larger to be large, d to be ideal. I'm a small c (32c)

• Depends. An a is definitely small. A b looks small on some girls and not others. I consider d and above big. My ideal size would be a d probably, or maybe a full c, I would have to see how both look on my body. sometimes c cup looks big but sometimes it doesn't and I like my boobs to be big but not overly so like they are now, so I would have to see