Why do all the attractive girls just ignore me while all the crazy ones seem to be drawn towards me.

I don't think I'm Hot but I also don't think I'm hideous, but no attractive girls ever even give me a second look. I go to the gym and I think I dress well. Is there something I'm missing?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• You look nice and approachable. Maybe you're not doing the approaching though. If you just get yourself out there more, you will be more noticeable.

• Maybe it's how you refer to women, They don't like being called crazy regardless if they're attractive or not

• No those girls in particular just prefer the jerks don't ask why because I wouldn't be able to tell you its unexplainable even to me

• crazy = unattractive?

because I'm certifiably insane... so that would make me so unattractive, it had to be documented. :(

• hahhahahahaha so funny I ask myself the same thing. (only with guys)

• haha well I can answer that for you. A lot of guys just want to have the prettiest girlfriend. I know plenty of guys who can't stand their girlfriend but stay with them because they like the "benefits"

What Guys Said 3

• Hot girls, especially the good ones, have huge egos and think they can tame the bad boy... There's nothing wrong with you at all. Things will turn around in due time.

• girls are very subtle and sneaky about whom they check out. guys usually make it pretty f***ing obvious. one thing though, more often than not, sincerity and confidence from guys are more important to girls than finding the next super model boyfriend.

seriously, haven't you ever seen a hot chick date an average looking guy, and wonder how he hooked up with her? it was probably because of his personality drew her in.

• Girls have high standards unless you are "charming prince" type they don't even look at your shadow