Go clubbing looking ordinary?

Going clubbing with my girlfriends but I don't feel like putting on some super sexy dress and dark makeup. Or drink, I just don't like the taste. Is it going to get me in trouble if I just wear something ordinary like t shirt and jeans and just let my hair out? Am I going to get thrown out for not buying any drinks? My friends are teasing me a bit about that but ya know. Just to make sure. I just wanna dance :-D

Most Helpful Girl

• In some clubs you can't stay if you don't buy at least a drink, but you can always chose something cheap like a bottle of water or a soda. Depending on the kind of club you may have to dress up or not If it is a classy place they might not let you enter if you are not dressed up, but this mostly aplyes to men. In casual kinda clubs you can dress what you want. :)

What Guys Said 3

• Girls never get rejected from clubs due to appearance. Guys...they're oodles stricter on looks.

As for drinks, depending on the club, they may have a drink minimum. Virgin drinks also count so you can just get a juice or iced tea and be just fine, honey. :)

• lol you won't get thrown out people will look at you and wonder why you aren't conforming, but forget about them they are a bunch of sh*t heads.

I would wear jeans too if I was on my period.

don't worry you'll be fine. in fact you'll be an attention grabber and not another dress in the crowd of bitches.

good luck to you sir.

• if you are not in the mood of mingling up, then don't go in the first place. You can spend time for what you want to. It's really not a good idea showing your attitudes. I know it happened a lot to me. It's not that people don't like you or not, its just bitter after I come back from the club. Sometimes, it's good to make a bottom line. At least you hide your feelings could help you get through.

• uh? What are you talking about? I don't want to be unfriendly :-) I just don't want to drink or wear uncomfortable clothes tonight. I'm not planing on being rude :-D I like to talk and mingle :-)

• you have to look like them. That way you get lucky!

What Girls Said 1

• Well when I went clubbing I never wore any supersexy dress. do you have like a white tank top and a black pencil skirt? put them together with black heels and it's a comfortable outfit. Or if you want to do jeans, could you do a dark wash jean and a tank top and heels? Makeup-wise, I never put on more makeup than eyeliner & mascara, so it's not too dark.

Most clubs have a cover charge, so they shouldn't throw you out if you don't buy drinks because they'll already get money from you at the door. Also, bring money if you want water. A lot of clubs charge extra for water.