Are there any girls who adore a guy who is average or shorter?

Over much taller guys?

Like 5'8 tall...

If so, just say why :) Thanks lol

Most Helpful Girl

• If I'm shorter than the guy, I don't care how tall he is.

If I was 5ft tall, I'd have no problem dating a guy who is 5'3 !

Except I'm 5'8 myself and am really self conscious around guys who are shorter or slimmer than me. Makes me feel like a thug. And it's awful. So I couldn't date someone who is shorter.

The same size maybe... if he's well built. I just have to look smaller in comparaison.

It's a bit... shallow but I need to feel like a girl if I'm with a guy.

But nothing's wrong with your hight, I'm just too tall >:/

What Girls Said 7

• my crush is that height ... I don't really notice til I'm up close but I don't mind... ,makes me feel good that we can be on eye level instead of me staring at the ceiling...

• Guys always worry about their height way to much. I have personally dated guys all over the scale (not a whore, I promise). I'm relatively tall for a girl, kinda. being 5'6'' there are some guys still shorter but, a lot taller. my current boyfriend is 6'2'' and I don't like it as much as guys who are 5'8''. it all depends on the girl your dealing with. I personally don't mind whether your "average" tall or short. You just need to treat a girl with respect, and love. She shouldn't care anyways. not a big deal.

• I don't really have a strong height preference... I guess a few inches taller than me would be most convenient, so yeah, 5'8" is good. Before my current boyfriend, I had a crush on a guy who was exactly my height.

• Yes, because I am short & I don't like to have to be picked up to kiss my boyfriend.

• How tall are you ? :)

• so ideally a guy around 6 ft 6'1 ? :P if at the very top of his chest/ to the bottom of his neck... right ? :P

• Umm that's on the tall side for me. I prefer a guy to be somewhere between 5'7" and 6'

• I typically do like shorter guys over taller, because I don't like a guy to be so much taller than me that he has to bend way down and I have to stretch my neck and stand on my tip-toes to kiss him. lol. I'm 5'4" and my current boyfriend is about 5'6" or 5'7", and I like it. don't worry, it's not a huge factor for most girls, unless maybe if they are like really tall girls. otherwise, you're a good height.

• I don't really care how tall someone is. It's not even a huge factor.

• i'm 5'5, so you're fine

What Guys Said 1

• I'm 6'6"

• I'm like you, I guess. Really good bonus point with the girls. :)

• lol I know someone 6'9 ... that's massive... 6'6 is such a standardly giant height lol

• Ya some little kid called me a giant the other day and I laughed. I wear boots and a hat I am about 6'9"