What's your opinion of snow bunnies?

Girls who dress in practically all white during the winter and cake the makeup on. What's your opinion of this?

0|0
7|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I've seen girls who dress in white or pastel colors in the winter and wear a classy amount of makeup. That doesn't look bad. I always thought that "rule" about not wearing white after Labor Day was stupid.

However, caked-on makeup doesn't look good on anybody. There's a difference between wearing makeup to cover whatever imperfections you want to camoflage/accent a feature you like and practically turning your face into a makeup palette.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Snow bunnies refer to white girls, not necessarily what you described. But for the girls you described, whatever is their choice/style. It doesn't affect my life so I don't care.

1|0
    0|0
  • that sounds like something you made up. snow bunnies is a term for a white girl. but I see nothing wrong with them wearing what they wanna where. why would I feel anyway about it? more power to her

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't see anything wrong with it

1|0
    0|0
  • I thought snow bunnies were ski slope groupies who hope to hook rich dudes at resorts?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care. I want to be a polar bear.

0|0
    0|0
  • Racial slur redirected from the slur jungle bunny

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• thats not what a snow bunny is...

4|0
    0|0
  • i've never saw one because I live in the Caribbean and it never snows here. We have sand bunnies.

0|1
    0|0
  • Cake the makeup on = bad.

Always

0|0
    0|0