Knee socks make me feel sexy :)

So recently I discovered knee socks again :) There is just something about wearing them that makes me feel so sexy and feminine, especially when the socks have a colorful pattern. Am I alone, or do other girls get this feelings also?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ah! I love them!

Yeah, I totally agree.

I think its how they hug your leg up higher and bring attention downwards. Not all the fashion fun needs to be on the top half.

• I totally agree about the leg hug :). But I have also love the extra attention I get. I turn a lot of heads as I am walking down campus in my knee socks. Do you find they give you more attention as well?

• Thick Thigh highs that are black & 2 shades of grey striped. I have more interesting pairs than that, but those have been the most useful with everything

What Guys Said 2

• HEy, I'm a guy, and I! feel they make you sexy and feminine, and I'm a better judge of this than any girl?

• ...I used to wear black kneesocks for wrestling/because I liked to. It um I feel makes you feel better about how your legs look. If you feel sexier then you appear sexier to others because you are more comfortable...yup personally though I like plaid and golf socks, nobody seems to think a dude might like toe socks...

What Girls Said 3

• I like them and feel sexy with them on too. But only in the bedroom. I don't know if I'd want to wear them out with an outfit lol.

• ha ha I like wearing them in the winter or at home because they're nice and cozy!

• never worn them I don't think