Is Size 5/6 in Jeans Okay?

Hi everyone...

So I'm just wondering if sizes 5 to 6 in jeans is considered thin or not...I hear all kind of stuff so I wanted to ask the people out there!

Do you think that itstoo big? Okay?

I work out everyday and I'm in shape, but I just can't seem to get much smaller. Is that okay?

I don't know if this makes a difference, but I'm 17 years old, 5'3, 36C bra size.

Thank you so much for your honesty and time!

Have a good one :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I looked at the pictures on your profile. You look normal, but not thin. There's nothing wrong with being "normal" as long as you're healthy. Ask your doctor what the right weight is for you and the correct body fat percentage too. Overall, I'd say you have nothing to worry about, but if you absolutely must know more, talk to your doctor. He's going to be the most qualified person to talk to.

What Guys Said 2

• It is more than ok it is so sexy!!
    I did my home work and checked out that size of jeans, including the ass haha and lets just say if you walked past me in a pair of tight size 10 jeans I would be checking you out and thinking good things about you. That is exactly the size I like so sexy. I mean this respectfully.

• Sorry by hope that did not confuse you your size is size 6 is size 10 in my country.

• Sorry what I meant to say is size 6 in your country is size 10 in mine and is such a sexy size of jeans.

• You are quite a beautiful young woman. Personally, your "shape" is more than adequate and is quite attractive.

What Girls Said 4

• Girl did you really just ask that? I know tons of girls who would kill to.be that size and go to all kinds of extremes to get there. Your skinny as long as your healthy your good have confidence in yourself and embrace what.God gave you and def don't let people make you think you need to get any smaller

• Dude, I'm the same size, and that's not being fat at all!.

• It's a pretty good and healthy size. Don't strive to be skinner than that, you're perfectly fine. :)

• it is thin...ughh I hate when people this size go around thinking they are fat. pisses me off. it isn't always about being a 00