Guys, would you date a bigger girl if she had a beautiful face?

I'm talking like a girl between a size 14 and 18 and if she had everything else in her life together and was working on her fitness. Or would her size just make you unable to be attracted to her?

Most Helpful Guy

• OK I'll be the bad guy on here apparently. I'm not familiar with female sizes but I do have a limit on what I would date. I think everyone has different opinions on what fat is. I like athletic girls. It's personal attraction for me so it would be hard for me to date a bigger girl. I'm shallow I know but I like what I like. I know a lot of bigger girls who have a pretty face. It's actually more common than you would think. However I do not like rail thin girls either. I like a balance. The biggest girl I dated was 5'6 and 140 lbs. Personally I thought she wasn't too big nor too skinny but she was a little on the bigger side of what I was use to. So in conclusion to your question, yes her size, if she's big, would make me unable to date her.

What Guys Said 7

• Yes, so long as she did not let her size interfere with intimacy.

• I have this dillema. I know this gorgeous girl and she is really a great friend of mine, and she always teases me about us having sex. I don't know she is like a 10 in the face but a really big (but with big t*ts also). She is definitely sexy but I do feel we would not match, because I like to feel dominant and play the male role. This can't happen when you are much bigger than him.

• Heck yes!

• As long as she's a similar size to me. So, 14-18 is like a lot bigger. Size 12 max.

• Yes, definitely. People who just judge others by their looks are immature.

• maybe

• Hell yes I would.

What Girls Said 3

• I've bothered my boyfriend a loooot asking why he even bothers dating me since I am a bigger girl, since I'm insecure about it. He says it is all about proportion, he likes it that I have a larger chest and says that if I were smaller, it'd look weird.

It depends on the guy, really, they each have their own preferences.

Some don't care about size as long as a certain thing matches their preference, others have a complete ideal.

• Hmmm I'm size 13 in teens and have a beautiful face and have it all together, but guys don't really care for me as much as the model type. "skinny with no appetite"

• size doesn't matter when you really lke some one he will defenetly come to you.

• Don't underestimate self. One day you truly meet someone who love your mind not your figure .

• Most guys probably wouldn't unless they are big too. Sorry just being honest