Long hair or short on men?

girls do you like long hair or short hair on man? which one would you like your boyfriend has?

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely long hair. I love it. But not the straightened look because the guys I happen to know who do straighten their hair are obsessed with their hair and I don't like that. This one guy I know checks his hair literally every 5 minutes and carries hair wax around with him everywhere for in case it starts to frizz. I like it when it's naturally straight or just wavy.

What Girls Said 11

• In most cases, long/short hair just has to suit the person's face. Some guys look great with long hair, others look better with short hair or a shaved head.

Personally, I prefer guys who have a nicely trimmed head of hair. If they have a nicely shaped head and can pull off the shaved look, that can look nice too.

• short...like buzz cut short or bald, there's nothing hotter to me than a bald guy. But of course I've seen plenty of perfectly attractive men with hair but if I had to pick I'd choose the bald guy.

• Super short.

• I like both. This sounds pretty cliche but it depends on the guy. Bald can be sexy, hair down to his ass can be sexy lol, depending on the guy and how it works on him.

• I like short hair

• Depends on what type of hair but I like not super short but not long down to the shoulders either.. Like if its curly, enough to show curls and when wearing a hat like when it flips out <3

If its strait a little shorter like enough to cover part of the forhead, not like sticking up shaved ..

• I love long hair on men.Maybe not longer than down to his shoulders, but yeah, long hair is quite sexy!

• The shorter the better. If he shaves it off, that's a winner. A shaved head is so sexy

• short!

• depends on the guy! a guy can have pretty long hair or a buzz cut and still pull it off :)

• Short, but still a bit long that you can grab it...

What Guys Said 0