How to dress my (thin) hourglass figure?

Although I am quite thin, I have an hourglass figure. (tapered, tiny waist). What kind of clothes can accentuate this feature? I feel like the type of clothes that do celebrate the hourglass figure are too mature ( wrap dresses etc)

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm the same, if you want to show it off wear tighter-fitting clothes.. I love wearing belts at my waist either with dresses or a casual shirt - really accentuates my curves. I'm not really sure how to dress that particular body shape without looking mature.. but check out these links.

link

link

What Guys Said 3

• Try a flared skirt and a well fitted top to show off the tapered contour of your waist in contrast to your larger boobs and hips. Looks GREAT on a thin hourglass figure.

• thanks for your input, boobman haha

• Anytime! I just happen to know a think or two about the wonders of the hourglass! :P

• you sure you have an hourglass figure?

• quite sure; although my boobs are only a mere B cup (sometimes a C; it fluctuates), the measurements of my chest and hips are almost identical, and my waist is a lot smaller. according to various websites, this measurement indicates that I have an hourglass body

• I say...wear tighter-fitting clothing so you can show the figure that you have. 8-)

What Girls Said 6

• You want clothing that tends to "hug" your body such as form fitted dresses, form fitted shirts with nice pants that fit. Flowy shirts/dresses will just hide your curves/stomach.

• You can pretty much wear anything you want...

Shorts/skirts/tops/vests/t-shirts/dresses/waist belts/ anything you want...

You can always look at websites if you're unsure. Generally the models are hourglasses.

• I always wear clothes that is a bit tight. I only have a problem with the belt thing,I just don't like it :( I feel like I'm old when I wear it So I get rid of it.

anyways see this --> link

link The tight dresses are nice .

link

link

um! This is more helpful ==> link

• i would stay away from jeans with a boot cut

and I would try tunics

• pretty much anything unless you just wanted to brag

• haha you got me there. yes, I want to 'brag' when I'm around a guy I like

• yeah well no one likes a brag.

• i understand that. thanks for your input

• I have a body like that. Wearing a pencil skirt tucked in that shows off some leg and butt and your waist looks classy and sexy and guys love it.

• thanks! I am actually planning to expand my 'high-waist' skirt/pants collection :)