What would you rate your facial appearance for physical attractiveness?

What do YOU think you are?

6.1 for me..

Also what would you change?

Stronger jawline, less risen nose, minus the blue under-eyes (seemingly not as distinctive in pics)

How about you? I'm curious what characteristics people don't appreciate in themselves, and how confident people feel about the attractiveness of there appearance is.. (to the opposite gender)

0|0
11|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually accept how I look, and I know I am not perfect...I would like nicer skin...as I have dry skin and some spots every now and again.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I don't know... A 5 maybe? I'm just average and fine with it. Not repulsive, not stunning. I like my face in general, though I do wish it wasn't so round. My jaw is also kind of big but eh. I'm fine with myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rate myself an 8.

I wish I had better skin (more glowing) and I want a cute nose. Also I wish my ears were bigger because I think big ears are cute...

I'm quite happy with the rest of my body actually...only thing is I'm trying to get rid of some arm muscle. I like this question :)

0|0
    0|0
  • To me, 10 ;D Wouldn't change a thing, even my "flaws."

To other people, no clue and I don't really care. My appreciation of myself used to rely a LOT on how I thought other people saw me, and I was miserable so I'm done with that.

1|2
    2|0
    • Fair play missy ;) lol

• Show All
    • People hate any kind of self-confidence on this site, its stupid. :-P

• Yeah definitely, I know I'm not many people's idea of "attractive," it just simply doesn't matter to me. We all have unique faces, I think we should wear them happily :)

• umm I think my forehead it a little big when I put my hair back.. I think my lips are a little weird when I smile.. just a tad something off with them.. other then that I really like my face.. and love my eyes haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would give myself an eight or nine - I've come a long way to loving myself this much. Last year was pretty harsh for me, dealing with my lack of self confidence.

And I wouldn't change anything about myself. The little things I used to hate are now the things I have come to love as an individual - especially my body shape. People like to call me anorexic and bony, but I'm just naturally petite. :)

So good luck to everyone. I think you're all awesome.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would rate myself around an 8? Annnnnnnd if I could change anything about my face it would probably be my nose or the slight dark circles I get under my eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say 8.5.

I would appreciate if I could get rid of my chubby cheeks. my hubby loves them but people can't pull them because they are so hard.

I wish my eyes were a bit bigger with a bit of Aisan girls slan into them.

0|0
    0|0
  • 7. I would change my chubby cheaks >.<

0|0
    0|0
  • 1- I think I'm an 8 .

2- I wouldn't change anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5-6

i would like to have bigger eyes, smaller nose, fuller lips, green eyes and much more,...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• 1 being Sloth and 10 being.. let's say Brad Pit. I'd think I was around 7. I personally don't like my eyebrows and beautymarks. But I've been told it's attractive and makes my face, so I try to see it that way. I would want smaller nostrils D: But I'm all around pretty confident :)

also: It's a another Jonny!

0|0
    0|0
  • not to be cocky or anything but I would give me an high eight for facial but a ten for body wise..Ive been told that I have a really nice body

0|0
    0|0
  • ugh I can't really tell but I hear I look decent so id say like a 6

0|0
    0|0