Can I wear this to work? can I wear it to a bar?

A few days back I posted a question about a dress and very very few people seemed to like it:

link

But I bought it anyways because I thought it was cute lol

link

and the link from the site:

link

So...I have a few questions...

I know the picture I took isn't that great, the lighting sucks, but you do have the original pic from their website

Do I look alright in it? Is it something I could wear to work if I pair it with a blazer or something? And lastly, can I wear this to a bar?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes and yes. Work: wear it with a blazer or jacket with tights. Bar: wear it as-is with flats, heels, or boots (depending on the weather where you're from)

What Guys Said 1

• wow! you and that dress were made for each other!

Wear it with these heels and wow! link

What Girls Said 3

• You look awesome! Well if you want to use it for work don't accessorize yourself too much and put on a blazer that would compliment with that dress.

I personally want to have one!

I guess you can wear it to bars paired with killer hills and nice accessories. imo

• Wear it to work with panty hose, heels, and a blazer. Wear it to the bar with leather boots (long or short) and a leather jacket.

• Your body really suits it.