Looking at his lips, not his eyes.

Hey, this is a really weird question, I know, but I seem to have this problem. For the life of me, I can't not look at someones lips. That sounds weird, but it helps me understand what people are saying yet do guys findt his weird? do they think I wanna kiss them? My guy friend teases me about it and says that I am weird but I can't help it, :) lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• I do the very same thing..always have. I'm now able to just look at a persons face without staring directly at their lips so no one really notices or says anything about it anymore...but if I don't see thier lips I can't comprehend what they are saying. Its one of the major reasons I can't stand talking on the phone..I miss half the conversation no matter how hard I concentrate.

Really sucks a times, I'm so dependent on it that if someone has their back to me or looking down while they talk, I keep asking them to repeat themselves, or just try and fill in the blanks. If anything Id say try now to understand people without having to read their lips, cause it really can be a pain.

What Guys Said 2

• tell him you have lazy eye(s).

• All I know is that I do the exact same thing for the exact same reason. I have to force myself to look elsewhere.

What Girls Said 2

• i do kind of the same thing except I look at people's teeth, if they have nice teeth. I jlike looking at nice teeth for some reason! But yeah I try not to, when I realize I'm doing it I try to look them in the eyes, or at least at their whole face, especailly if its a guy, because I don't want him thinking I want to kiss him cause I'm looking at his mouth.

• i look at someone's mouth a lot of the time when I'm speaking to someone as well.

i don't think its weird and no one has ever said anything to me about it.