What color looks the best with blue eyes?

What hair color do you think looks the best on a girl with blue eyes?

• Blonde
    22% (4)33% (2)25% (6)Vote
  • Light Brown
    17% (3)17% (1)17% (4)Vote
  • Brown
    11% (2)17% (1)12% (3)Vote
  • Red
    6% (1)0% (0)4% (1)Vote
  • Dark Brown/Black
    44% (8)33% (2)42% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|7

Most Helpful Guy

• They look the most striking with dark hair - link

They still look good with blond hair, but it's a bit less interesting because people with blue eyes (actually blue, not just blueish grey) are nearly always blonde.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Every once in a while, I see a pale-skinned girl with blue eyes and jet black hair, and I just kind of... stop... what.. I'm... doing...

1|0
    0|0
  • Sexy on blondes. Charming on brunettes. Haven't seen them on a red-haired girl yet. Depends on what I am looking for. Generally though, looks better on brown-dark brown hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • imo, blue eyes look good with any hair color but I like them better with darker hair. I feel like the contrast makes them stand out more.

0|0
    0|0
  • It just so happens I collect eyes, and the blue ones look best mounted on red boards.

0|1
    0|0
  • Aubern

0|0
    0|0
  • Black or dark brown..

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• It depends on the shade of blue. I think a bright blue looks better with brown hair. But a regular blue looks good on blondes.

0|0
    0|0
  • My roommate recently dyed her hair dark brown (almost black) it really makes her blue eyes pop and stand out.

That being said I'd go with something darker to set a contrast.. to many people want blond hair and blue eyes (men and women) it just doesn't seem that special to me anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the best color is natural.

0|0
    0|0
  • Light-medium brown, Blue and brown will always go together

0|0
    0|0
  • Either a light brown or a dark blond. I'm a blond myself, but I have gray-blue eyes, so in a way it's different, but whatever color you prefer, except red :)

0|0
    0|0
  • blonde and blue eyes ftw

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say blue eyes look best with dark hair! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • blonde would go best

0|0
    0|0
  • It really depends on the girl, something close to her natural color.

0|0
    0|0