Do you think it is sexy for a girl to dress modestly?

not showing it all off... is that a good thing or not?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• DEFINITELY. its a more mature, respectable kind of sexy but still sexy nonetheless. I love it.

• The girl might be sexy but not because of her cloths unless I just happen to like her style or something. If she's into modesty that's fine as long as she just likes the look and it's not because of some hang up abut sexuality. Then I"m going to say she's a little off.

• i think it's a good thing, leaves something to the imagination.

• i like modesty but not wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to much coverup

but the ones that show everything aren't good at all either

just dress normal

What Girls Said 4

• modesty is different for everyone...

i think girls should wear clothes that cover cleavage, the legs mostly (nothing higher than the knees), and your ass and stomach should not be showing

that's the proper way to dress, let the guys want you with respect

not just sexually

BUT when it comes to the time when you are alone together... at home... in the bedroom... then you can wear the most revealing things (if anything at all) XD

• do what you do, and be proud of it :]

• Yes, I think modesty is a very good thing.

• I think it is best to show just a little bit but not to go all out, so the guy gets a little idea which grabs his attention, but leaves mystery which holds intrest, and doesn't make you look like a slut.