Would you rather date a guy with a personality or a good body?...not both

this question is for the girls

Most Helpful Girl

• Good personality, whilst looks are what first attracts you to someone you don't know, personality is more important when you get to know them. I could fall for a friend if I didn't find him attractive but he was a good person and remember looks don't last-personality does.

What Girls Said 8

• Personality. I'm attracted to different body types but ultimately it's the personality. In fact sometimes it's personality before looks.

• DEFENITLY personality! guys with great bods seem to go all the way and make them self look like fools they like thme selfs more then they will ever like you personality is waqy more btter

• i would most definately want a guy with a personality because I think that's more important in a person and I don't really care about looks because it just doesn't matter to me

• personality. a guy with a personality is someone you can actually have a conversation with, and keep things interesting. beauty is only skin deep.

• personality.

honestly looks don't really matter that much to me. as long as the guy is decent looking

• Good body. I'm young, I'm not looking for my soulmate. As long as he's not abusive or a serial killer, I think I could put up with a guy who's a little boring or annoying sometimes.

• personality all the way

looks are just really a bonus

• personality, but you can't be fat

What Guys Said 1

• i call bullsh*t on everyone that said personality !