Is there anything I need to change to look better?

ok, well I have like tiny bit of acne. I don't have abs but I am not fat at all. I have muscular arms and am still working out to get a chest. is there any particular muscles girls pay attention too? and my style of clothing is similar to skating style like DC and És I also wear dress shirts on a regular basis. I have brownhair eyes. I'm thinknig of getting a buzz cut but I also wear hats so I don't think thatd really matter. but the way I described my appearence is there anything is should change

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey dude. Girls really like muscular arms. You don't need to go to the gym to build some. I'm 15 and I have really strong muscles by just doing these: I play basketball, I lift a few weights and I'm careful of what I'm eating (avoid too much McDonalds and KFC). I also have noticed that girls like simple styles. Tiny blue or black jeans with a hoodie and a pair of sneakers and you're fine. And if you are a skater keep wearing hats they are cool! Also keep yourself as clean as possible and take care of your breath. That's all I have to say but most of all: be yourself, that's what alsO girls like. Good luck buddy!

What Girls Said 3

• muscles I pay attention would be mostly arms then any shoulder blade muscles.. clothing wise.. wear jeans and a button down with a tee.. can't really say anything about your hair because I don't know how long it is or if it would look better shorter or buzzed.. hope I helped ;)

• The skate style always gets my attention so my advice is to keep everything the same and just focus on making the girls laugh!

• Muscular arms are a turn on for many girls.

What Guys Said 2

• ...no why change yourself .? you seem normal . also your style is who you are so if you change. change it for yourself you'll like the outcome .

• Work on your butt,do some squats and wear spandex pants.. girls will be lining up to spank it (: