How can you tell if someone is looking at you?

Or looking at you from the corner of the eye. How do upu know if they're really looking at you and not just at something next to you or behind you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Good question. I have no idea.

I don't think there's any way to know for certain.

There's guy in my class that keeps looking in my direction everyday.

It's bothersome because I can't tell if he's looking at me or something in my direction. Though somehow I have a feeling he really is looking at me and want to make eye contact with me but I won't do it.

• Lol I have the exact same situation going on in my class but the oppsite. There's this girl in my class that looks in my direction quite often . and I don't know if she looks at me or not. But I have this feeling that she looks at me, its really weird lol

What Girls Said 2

• Smile and see how they act.

OR a sly trick is to look at the clock or the ceiling and make a face like something super interesting or weird is there and see if the look. if they look at the ceiling then they were looking at you the whole time.

• If the person looks away when you catch them looking at you or in your direction, does it mean they looked at you?

• probably, but if they're shy/uncomfortable they may look away because they don't want to seem like a creep staring at a stranger

• Idk...sometimes you can just feel it, if you know what I'm saying. I can usually tell when somone's eyeballing me

• Ya I know I never know if that girl in my class looks at me or not, but something tells me she is and makes me look away lol

What Guys Said 0