Any other girls like me? A hairy beast?

its not that I have dark thick hair. its that the hair tht grows on my arms and legs also grow all over my body. like on my thighs, stomach, but, chest, etc. plus I have pimples all over my body. I use hair removal cream, but the hair still grows back. So I'm screwed. I guess I'm just hoping tht as I grow older and turn 18, my pimples and hair will go away. So am I the only 1? I guess id feel better if I knew that a lot of girls are like me. So are you the same way?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you have a lot of hair all over your body, I'd suggest looking into KP (keratosis pilaris).

Body acne isn't always body acne. I thought I had body acne, but it's actually a case of KP. Different solutions for different problems.

The hair, is it dark? Or is it just blond and you notice it because you pay too much attention to detail?

• its brown. from afar you cnt see it.

What Guys Said 3

• (Age:Under 18)

If you were older I could say what I think about girls and hair. :-# (it's NOT negative)

• my Girlfriend has a decent amount of hair too; more than most girls. It's not my preference, but I don't mind it at all. I wouldn't worry; any decent guy will focus on your personality and the things he likes.

• That sounds like slot :/

What Girls Said 2

• I have hair everywhere and sometimes I feel like monkey. not thick hair, only white, but I hate them.

• I'm hairy too. Turning 18 won't make a difference hun, you just have to accept it & do something about it like shave/wax