Why let your pants sag?

okay first off I would just like to make it clear that I am not juding anyone. I would just like to know why do people, guys in particular, like to let their pants,shorts, sweatpants,etc sag?

Most Helpful Guy

• its dumb ! sagging is very stupid ...i wanna know that to. why sag when you can wear baggy jeans with a damn belt ...i hate when they sag perfectly good pair of levis .

What Guys Said 8

• Some guys HAVE to sag their pants because they actually arn't able to pull them up. When you reach a certain level of overweight you get overhang and unfortunately it makes it extremely uncomfertable/nearly impossible to pull their pants over their belly which is below the ass.

Other guys do it because they don't wear a belt and their ass is small enough for them to sldie past easily.

Others do it just because they want to copy what they see on TV which derives from men in prison sagging their pants because it was a way to display which man was the sexual ownership of another and then became culturally mainstream later on

Its mostly just people wanting to follow the crowd

• because when I'm home I don't care, outside my pants on my waist because I earned my big boy belt the other day and I wanna show it off.

• one word: location. I'm from New Orleans if I come outside and I have these high pants on even if their are over ankle length. people gone laugh. I wouldn't care, but I want to avoid the hassle of stupid ass people that keep hassling me. plus its the style. it's all of a matter of opinion

• I honestly have no idea, but I certainly find it hard not judge people who wear their pants like that. I mean for young kids/teens trying to stand out, rebel or be different I can somewhat understand. However, when you have grown men that don't wear their pants at their waste it's ridiculous and in my opinion socially unacceptable in every situation, other than if they're in their own home (to each their own).

• I don't . My jeans may sag a little but, I don't think having them way up high is comfortable, but theyre still on my waist not my knees.

• idk but I don't sag, I find it pointless

You also have some who literally show their

ass, or boxers. now that's too much WTf

like seriously

• I don't know but why do women wear low-riding pants with short shirts. Just makes you wonder...

• My pants sag because I don't have much of a rear or waist. Girls are born with hips last I checked. We didn't get that as part of our package in the box we came in. Even when we buy pants that fit, having no hips for a skinny guy can still slip with a belt.

What Girls Said 1

• Gurl I asked my brother the same thing yesterday and he said "CUZ I GOT SWAGG, BTICH!" So yeah. I guess that's whay most of them do it. I don't like it, though. It's stupid. But it's a fad, fads come and go XD

• lol I totally get that same response when I ask my guy friends who sag. I guess its just one of those things guys with "swag" do

• lol you just made my day!thanks:)

• You may appreciate this story: Yesterday morning I was on the bus leaving downtown when I saw a guy whose pants were sagging around his mid-thigh sot hat he had to hold them up with one hand and walk with a waddle running to try to catch the bus before it left. Not only did he look like an idiot waddling the whole way trying to hold up his pants with one hand, but he ended up not making it because of how slowly he could run while waddling lol.