When does a guy become to tall for you?

just wonderingg because I'm 6'4 around 199 lbs and this girl who I'm crushing is prob like 5'2? I don't know she's petite but when does a guy become too tall for you like do most girls like really tall guys who are somewhatt built?

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as my vagina is big enough for him, he's never too tall.

What Girls Said 4

• I love a guy to be taller than me. It means I get to wear heals and he is still taller than me! It's difficult to date a shorter guy. So you are lucky...you have a larger pond to fish from. If she has an issue, tell her to wear heals...

• I'm 5'5" and wouldn't want a guy to "tower" over me, but hey, if I really like him or developed a crush on his - I probably wouldn't care. I think it has a lot to do with what a woman is use to. If she has taller family members (male uncles, brother, a dad) that is a foot or more taller than her, she probably doesn't even think about it... But I grew up with men approximately 6' or less...

• as long as you are taller than my brother you are fine with me.. hehe, but seriously I don't mine how tall the guy is as long as his intention is pure that's thumbs for me.. : )

• Tall is great. Girls love to feel dainty. and a guy that towers over you is hot.

What Guys Said 1

• I'm 6'6"

• and your prob a rockhead

• A rockhead? What's that? Is that Canadian? I am 6'6" 265lbs all muscle. Meathead.

• haha badass man