Nice men's jeans that aren't metro...Any suggestions?

Having a hard time these days finding nice jeans that aren't metro.. Everywhere I go ( Armani, guess...) they all carry jeans that torn in spots, or super faded down the fronts... I hate that style. I just want something more simple and more what I call 'man style'. The only brand I really like is Banana Republic. There my favorite by far, but I can't just wear Banana Republic jeans all the time... Can anyone suggest some nice brands for me to look up?

Most Helpful Guy

• Price range?

I don't even consider those jeans you mentioned metro. They're just crap, and most jean snobs (I'm aware of them, but not a member of that club ;) ) consider them appalling. Actual 'high end' jeans are raw, dry denim, i.e. they come in a very dark indigo and you have to wear them in yourself, so they gradually fade and crease based on your body.

BR = Gap, for cheaper jeans, they're not bad, but the quality isn't great. If you're willing to move up in price, and want a selvedge jean, I've heard APC new standards recommended as a starter point.

What Girls Said 4

• Diesel, 7 For All Man Kind, Guess, Express, True Religion (sometimes), Gap, and Lucky (they have really nice ones) all have nice jeans :3 Kind of expensive though.

• American eagle. yummy

• get some at banana republic

• Levi

What Guys Said 9

• Look into Sartso. They're great jeans that say "man" more than anything else because they're reinforced with Kevlar =) Made for motorcycle riding but can be worn for daily wear just fine.

• My opinion is this: denim is already one of the most durable/rugged fabrics you can get when it comes to clothing, so the only thing that could possibly make a pair of jeans worth more than, say, $50 is if it was kevlar lined or had other unique features you don't normally find in jeans that add to their functional value.

• Go to Gap, they have some decent jeans for men. Nordstrom does too, but they are more expensive. Levi's also has a classic look that fits the modern man.

• if you are really serious about this and as much of a denim freak as I am, nudies are great and popular. A personal favorite, but not quite as well know is 3sixteen. both make great jeans if you are serious about it

• I am a huge fan of Levi's jeans...the 560 are very comfortable and not metro in the least bit. 8-)

• I buy nautica. $25 bucks a pair, they fit great, last forever, and are nice without being show-offy. I want jeans, not a fashion statement.

• H&M

• APC

• Levis 569 Loose Straight. Its as straight as it gets.

However they have tried introduce some new "fashionable colors" in it...simply stick with the classic ones.

• Wal mart?