Girl taller than guy. Do girls all avoid this?

Do girls immediately filter out all guys who are shorter than them?

And if they are in a relationship, is it awkward and frustrating?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't just cross him out, and it wouldn't be frustrating at all

What Girls Said 8

• Nope. I realized recently I am as tall as my crush, maybe even taller a bit. But he's so lovely that I don't care and actually feel good about it because it makes me feel more confident/prettier I don't know why haha.

• No, of course not, that would be a pretty ridiculous generalization, ''All girls in the entire world think a man being shorter than them is a deal breaker.'' Lol.

• I wouldn't...

It can be awkward if there is an extreme difference in height, but true love makes everything perfect.

• Well I'm 5' 11" and I'm okay with dating guys who are shorter than me, but I do immeadiately filter out the guys who are like 5' or shorter. Because that would be awkward, but guys who are a little shorter than me like 5' 6" or so I'm fine with.

• No, I don't avoid guys shorter than me, but I prefer guys taller than me. It's not that hard to be taller.

• im not going to date a guy shorter than I am because I'm short. 5'3 and I'm not into guys that short

i like tall guys, like 5'10 and up usually but like 5'7 is okay

• It depends on the girl, really, and how much she likes the guy.

It depends on the guy and what qualities he possesses -- sense of humor, charisma, etc.

• i would never filter them out, but it may be a bit awkward if the girl is like towering over the person, but if your truly love the person their imperfections will become their perfections.

What Guys Said 1

• If they are taller than you forget it, unless she's like a 6ft tall model then there might be exceptions, but for a girl who's 5 foot something it's just ridiculous to be taller than a guy.

My friend who is 5'6" hated it, he could never approach girls at a club because often times they were taller than him with heels.

I dated a girl who was 5' 10" and she hated going out and meeting guys because it was hard to find someone tall enough